Are you losing hair? Here’s how you can stop hair loss problems
Have you noticed that you’re losing a lot of hair while washing or brushing it? Hair loss is a problem that a lot of people experience sometimes in life. In certain cases, hair loss is hereditary, but sometimes it’s a situational problem that goes away after a few months. There are a lot of things that can cause you to lose more hair than usual. But no matter the reason behind hair loss, this issue is something that often causes stress and lower self-esteem. If you want to stop hair loss problems, strengthen your hair and regain volume in your hair, we have some tips that can help. Today, we’ll talk about the causes of hair loss and the most effective ways of treating hair loss.
What is hair loss?
Everyone loses hair daily, so how can you know if you actually have a problem with hair loss and thinning hair? Normally, we lose between 50 and 150 hairs a day. So, it’s not strange if you notice a few hairs on your brush after brushing your hair. But if you’ve noticed that your hair has become significantly thinner or if you see bald spots, then there’s something that’s causing hair loss, and you need to figure out the reason why you’re losing hair.
What causes hair loss?
All people are different so there is no universal cause for hair loss. There are many different reasons why you lose hair and it can range from heredity to stress. Below you can read about some of the most common causes of hair loss.
- Genes - Quite often, hair loss is hereditary, and it is due to genetic factors, especially in men. This often means that the hair thins out or that the hairline creeps upwards. In some cases, you even get a bald spot on the scalp.
- Medicine - Sometimes you lose hair because of medicine. For example, some women experience hair loss after stopping birth control pills. In addition, some antidepressants or blood thinners may have increased hair loss as a side effect.
- Hormones - Hair loss is very often due to hormones. Therefore, many women begin to lose hair after childbirth, pregnancy or breastfeeding due to hormonal changes. In addition, hair loss is common during menopause.
- Illness - There are certain diseases or infections that can cause hair loss. For example, you can experience hair loss after corona or if you suffer from alopecia areata which causes patchy hair loss.
- Stress - If you feel stressed for a long period of time, and you don’t have a good way of dealing with stress, it can manifest itself in various ways. You can, for example, get acne, an itchy scalp, or you can start losing hair due to stress.
- Diet - You are what you eat. If you are deficient in certain nutrients, your hair may be affected, and you may start losing hair as a result. For example, you can experience hair loss because of an iron or vitamin deficiency. For healthy hair, a balanced diet is needed. That includes proteins, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, etc. If your diet doesn’t contain the optimal amount of useful and nutritious ingredients, you can consider supplements such as vitamins B6, B12, vitamins E and A, niacin, biotin and zinc.
- Age - With age, the number of active hair follicles decreases, leading to hair loss and thinning hair.
- Damaged hair - Dyed, bleached hair and hair that is often exposed to heat is often weakened, fragile and damaged. As a result, the hair may break off near the roots. Damage doesn’t directly lead to hair loss, but it does lead to split ends and makes the hair weaker.
If you have had problems with hair loss for several years, and you are unsure of the cause, then it’s best to talk to a doctor who can give you a diagnosis and a treatment for hair loss.
Tips for hair loss - how to stop hair loss
If the hair loss makes you feel down, it’s time to change something and find the right treatment for hair loss. Depending on the reason why you’re losing hair, there are different hair loss treatments that you should consider.
- If you’re losing hair because of an illness, you need to find a treatment for the illness. When you deal with the disease, you will also get rid of the hair loss that occurred as a result of your illness.
- If you have noticed that your hair loss is due to medication, you can talk to your doctor and see if you can switch to medication that doesn’t cause hair loss.
- In the case of hereditary hair loss, you don’t need to look for treatment. But you can find medication that helps with hair loss. There are over-the-counter medicines and if these don’t help, you can also contact a doctor and see if there are any prescription medicines that may suit you.
- Last, but certainly not least, we recommend that you take a look at our unique Hair Growth Kit. This series contains 3 amazing products against hair loss - a shampoo, conditioner and a hair serum that contain Capilia Longa - a natural ingredient that has been scientifically proven to stimulate hair growth, improve hair density and thickness and prevent hair loss. In addition, this kit will strengthen and nourish your hair. If you’re looking for a shampoo for hair loss that truly gives results, then you are welcome to try our Hair Growth Kit and finally counteract the problem of hair loss and thinning hair. The superstar in this kit is our Hair Growth Activating Serum which is the most powerful step in the kit. To get the best results, we recommend that you use all three products together.
So, depending on what is causing you to lose hair, there are different solutions to the problem. The important thing is finding the cause of hair loss, so that you can find a customized treatment that suits you. If you’re interested in our Hair Growth Kit, you can read more about it on our website and find out how it works and helps against hair loss.
Have you found a way to counteract hair loss problems?
If you’ve wanted to stop hair loss and find the right treatment for a long time, it’s time to come to grips with this so that you can finally stop losing hair. Above, we have mentioned the most common reasons for hair loss and suggested different solutions for hair loss and thin hair. But now we have a question for you - have you found a way to stop hair loss problems? What works for you?